BlackHat 2018 is just a few weeks away, and the SentinelOne team could not be more excited! We will be located in a prime area of the vendor pavilion, booth #212. Below our the 7 best reasons to visit us:
- Best Product – Autonomous endpoint protection with EPP + EDR through a single agent that saves you time.
- Best Location – Booth #212. You will see us right when you enter the expo doors.
- Best Swag – Grab a cool t-shirt, hoodie, or a pair of socks!
- Best Presentations – Experts from our partner & customer ecosystem will present a variety of topics.
- Best Demos – The smart guys (and gals) will be showing live demonstrations of our industry-leading solution.
- Best Research – Learn how SentinelOne is on the cutting edge of stopping today’s most advanced attacks.
- Best Drink – Sip a sparkling lavender lemonade specially poured from our S1 ice sculpture.
See why autonomous endpoint protection is the ONLY answer to diverse modes of attack. Visit Booth#212 at Black Hat, the world’s leading information security event that promotes the latest in research, development, and trends.
Looking forward to meeting you!
Ready to schedule a meeting? Register for a demo? Join our happy hour?
“ALL YOUR FILES ARE ENCRYPTED” – Unless set to Russian Locale
New Windows 10 File Type Can Be Abused for Running Malicious Applications
Hancitor Banking Trojan is Back | Using Malicious Word Attachment
SentinelOne Detects and Blocks New Variant of Powershell CryptoWorm
Calisto Detected installing Backdoor on macOS
The Weakest Link: When Admins Get Phished | MacOS “OSX.Dummy” Malware
SentinelOne Releases Open Source Tool to Help Enterprises Protect from the Latest macOS Code-Signing Vulnerability
OSX.CpuMeaner: New Cryptocurrency Mining Trojan Targets MacOS
Drupal Exploit on Linux – SentinelOne Detection and Response Case Study
SentinelOne Releases Free Linux Tool to Detect Meltdown Vulnerability Exploitations
Implementing a Proactive Approach for Securing your Assets
5 Shortcuts to Speed Up Your Endpoint Security Management Process