SentinelOne University offers On-Demand training that allows participants to learn anytime and anywhere, at their own pace. Participants will have access to video lectures and course materials. Courses are taught by SentinelOne University certified instructors and the On-Demand environment allows you to watch from your desktop or mobile devices.
How to register for SentinelOne University On-Demand courses:
• Start by purchasing Training Credits. You can contact your sales representative and purchase Training Credits. (See Training Credits for more information).
• After you purchase the Training Credits for the course, you contact SentinelOne University at firstname.lastname@example.org
and request access to the On-Demand Learning Environment.
• You will have access to the course manual and the videos that you can watch at your pace with the ability to pause, rewind, move forward or watch again.
• The course is valid for a period of 120 days.
• Once you have completed each section, you will be offered a review exam to reinforce the learning objectives.
• After you complete all of the sections, you will be offered a comprehensive exam. Successful completion of the exam will grant you a Certificate of Completion to the course. The passing score is 80% and you receive two attempts to pass.
SentinelOne University courses available On-Demand
· S1-200 SentinelOne Core Workshop (1 Training Credit)
Continue to check for new courses as they are added.