SentinelOne, the Mountain View, Calif.-based start-up, which has research and development roots in Israel and has received $14.5 million in venture-capital funding, does harbor ambitions to break into the multi-billion dollar anti-virus market to compete with the kind of full-featured endpoint protection suites offered today by the major vendors such as Symantec and McAfee.
Read more about Cyber Security
- What is Next Generation Endpoint Protection?
- Understanding the Difference Between EDR, SIEM, SOAR, and XDR
- What Is A Malware File Signature (And How Does It Work)?
- Why Your Operating System Isn’t Your Cybersecurity Friend
- SentinelOne’s Cybersecurity Predictions 2022: What’s Next?
- Our Take: SentinelOne’s 2022 MITRE ATT&CK Evaluation Results