SentinelOne, the Mountain View, Calif.-based start-up, which has research and development roots in Israel and has received $14.5 million in venture-capital funding, does harbor ambitions to break into the multi-billion dollar anti-virus market to compete with the kind of full-featured endpoint protection suites offered today by the major vendors such as Symantec and McAfee.
Read more about Cyber Security
- What is Next Generation Endpoint Protection?
- The Complete Guide to MITRE’s 2020 ATT&CK Evaluation
- Top 10 Telegram Cybersecurity Groups You Should Join
- MITRE ATT&CK Framework (Engenuity): Carbanak & FIN7 Evaluation Results
- Detecting Malware Pre-execution with Static Analysis and Machine Learning
- macOS Big Sur Has Landed | 10 Essential Security Tips You Should Know