Now Dyre could be going after Salesforce credentials, possibly to enable theft of databases or to further spread the malware through a known source, Tomer Weingarten, CEO of SentinelOne, told SCMagazine.com on Monday, adding that Dyre can be repurposed to go after any type of credentials.
Read more about Cyber Security
- Turning the Tables on “Rombertik” Reveals the Story Behind the Threat
- DarkRadiation | Abusing Bash For Linux and Docker Container Ransomware
- CVE-2021-3122 | How We Caught a Threat Actor Exploiting NCR POS Zero Day
- In-the-Wild WPAD Attack | How Threat Actors Abused Flawed Protocol For Years
- Is SquirrelWaffle the New Emotet? How to Detect the Latest MalSpam Loader
- Threat Actor UAC-0056 Targeting Ukraine with Fake Translation Software