Sentinel was able to detect Gyges with on-device heuristic sensors, but many intrusion prevention systems would miss it. The report states that Gyges’ evasion techniques are “significantly more sophisticated” than the payloads attached.
Read more about Cyber Security
- What is Next Generation Endpoint Protection?
- Understanding the Difference Between EDR, SIEM, SOAR, and XDR
- Top 50 Subreddits for Cybersecurity and Infosec
- What Is A Malware File Signature (And How Does It Work)?
- Why Your Operating System Isn’t Your Cybersecurity Friend
- SentinelOne’s Cybersecurity Predictions 2022: What’s Next?