Welcome to the SentinelOne Customer Community.
This is a space for SentinelOne customers to connect, share, and learn about the SentinelOne platform.
SentinelOne, in its discretion, reserves the right to remove users, or edit or remove posts from the forum where the Terms are violated or as otherwise appropriate. SentinelOne owns this site’s content and by participating in this Customer Community and by adding public content, you give SentinelOne permission to use all content you create or post in this forum for communications, customer success, marketing, and other such purposes SentinelOne deems appropriate to run its business.
1. YOUR PROFILE AND ACCOUNT
You agree that all information you submit to the SentinelOne Customer Community pages, including to profile pages, is accurate, current and you consent to the display of your first and last name. It is your responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of any password associated with your use of the SentinelOne Customer Community. You agree that SentinelOne may send you information and notices regarding the SentinelOne Customer Community, by email, SentinelOne Customer Community private message, or other means based on the information you provide to SentinelOne.
2. YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Treat other SentinelOne Customer Community users with courtesy and respect,
- Be responsible for your compliance with these Terms and all activities occurring within or from your SentinelOne Customer Community account,
- Use reasonable efforts to prevent unauthorized access to or use of the SentinelOne Customer Community, and notify SentinelOne promptly of any such unauthorized access or use, and
- Use the SentinelOne Customer Community only in accordance with these Terms, for its intended purpose and in compliance with all applicable laws and government regulations. You shall not:
- Impersonate any other person;
- Falsely say or imply that you are associated with SentinelOne, another person or entity;
- Make the SentinelOne Customer Community available to anyone else, including via selling, reselling, renting, leasing, or otherwise redistributing the SentinelOne Customer Community or portions thereof;
- Use the SentinelOne Customer Community in connection with sending, transmitting or otherwise facilitating the distribution of any unsolicited commercial messages;
- Use the SentinelOne Customer Community to store or transmit infringing, libelous, or otherwise unlawful or tortious material, or to store or transmit material in violation of third-party rights, including but not limited to privacy and confidentiality rights;
- Use the SentinelOne Customer Community to store or transmit malicious code or malware, or to engage in phishing or other fraudulent activity;
- Interfere with or disrupt the integrity or performance of the SentinelOne Customer Community or any data contained therein;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the SentinelOne Customer Community, or SentinelOne or partner systems or networks;
- Scrape, data-extract, data mine, or engage in any related or similar data-harvesting activity, from the SentinelOne Customer Community, or otherwise collect information about other SentinelOne Customer Community users without their consent; or
- Submit or link to any content (including any name or user ID that you use in the SentinelOne Customer Community) that:
- Infringes or violates the intellectual property or other rights of any person or entity;
- Interferes with the operation of the SentinelOne Customer Community;
- Violates anyone’s privacy or publicity rights;
- Breaches any duty of confidentiality that you owe to anyone;
- Provides any non-public information about SentinelOne or any other company or person without authorization (including the names and contact information for SentinelOne employees or SentinelOne Customer Community users);
- Is, in SentinelOne’s sole discretion, vulgar, offensive, inappropriate, harassing, defamatory, hate speech or other hateful or degrading content, abusive, lewd, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable; or that SentinelOne rejects for any other reason in SentinelOne’s sole discretion;
- Contains or installs any viruses, worms, bugs, Trojan horses, malware or other code, files or programs designed to, or having the capability to, disrupt, damage or limit the functionality of any software or hardware; or
- Contains false or deceptive language, unsubstantiated or comparative claims regarding SentinelOne’s or others’ products, advertising, commercial referrals, spam, chain letters, or any other solicitation, including solicitation of lawsuits.
You are solely responsible for compliance with your employer’s or organization’s policies and requirements. Furthermore, you are responsible for compliance with any regulatory or legal requirement that you may be subject to as a result of your employment, residence, or role within an organization. Use of the SentinelOne Customer Community is at your sole risk. SentinelOne may modify the functionality of the SentinelOne Customer Community and its interface at any time at SentinelOne’s sole discretion, and such modifications may result in a loss of data associated with that functionality. SentinelOne also reserves the right, in SentinelOne’s sole discretion and without cause at any time, and without notice to you, to remove, or refuse to post any content submitted or posted by you to the SentinelOne Customer Community.
3. ACCOUNT TERMINATION BY SentinelOne
SentinelOne may suspend or terminate your access to an SentinelOne Customer Community immediately without any liability, upon notice, if in SentinelOne’s sole judgment, you have violated these Terms. SentinelOne may also suspend or terminate your use of the SentinelOne Customer Community, or condition your continued use on additional terms. If your continued use, in SentinelOne’s sole judgment, poses an undue or disproportionate burden on the SentinelOne Customer Community, or networks, or if your activity on the SentinelOne Customer Community is disruptive or detrimental to other users or the security of the SentinelOne Customer Community, your account may be cancelled, your employer or other organization that provided you with access to SentinelOne may be notified, and you may be banned from future participation in the SentinelOne Customer Community, SentinelOne conference, and other SentinelOne events.
4. SentinelOne Customer Community
SentinelOne may track and analyze your use of the SentinelOne Customer Community, including, but not limited to, data submitted by you, for the purposes of helping SentinelOne improve the SentinelOne Customer Community and your experience in using the SentinelOne Customer Community, and furthering SentinelOne’s understanding of use of the SentinelOne Customer Community. SentinelOne may disclose such data about your use of the SentinelOne Customer Community (“Usage Statistics”) to third parties for the purpose of assisting SentinelOne in such tracking or analysis, or where required by law.
5. IDEAS FORUM
“Ideas” is an online forum within the SentinelOne Customer Community for posting feature requests for SentinelOne products and services. By submitting content to Ideas, you agree that your disclosure of such submission is: gratuitous, unsolicited, and without restriction; will not place SentinelOne under any fiduciary or other obligation; and such that SentinelOne is free to disclose the ideas on a non¬confidential basis to anyone and/or otherwise use the ideas without any additional compensation. You acknowledge that, by SentinelOne’s acceptance of your submission, SentinelOne does not waive any rights to use similar or related ideas previously known or developed by SentinelOne personnel or agents, or obtained from sources other than you. We may analyze usage data related to your use of the SentinelOne Service along with the data you choose to provide us through SentinelOne Ideas to provide you with a better customer experience.
5.1 Posting of Feature Requests
You are encouraged to submit feature requests to SentinelOne by posting them in the Ideas forum in the SentinelOne Customer Community. SentinelOne reserves the right to refuse to post, or to suspend or remove, any feature proposal posted in the Ideas forum for any reason at any time in its sole discretion.
To the extent that your employer or another organization with which you are affiliated owns or has rights in the feature request you are submitting, you represent that you are authorized by that employer or organization to submit and grant the rights specified here to your feature request under these Terms.
In consideration for SentinelOne’s permission to you to post your feature request on Ideas (regardless of whether the feature request is adopted), you agree to the following:
- You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise possess all intellectual property and other rights necessary to allow you to post your feature request on, and distribute it through, the Ideas forum and to permit others to install and use your feature request.
- You acknowledge that, to the best of your knowledge and belief, your submissions of feature requests do not make you a contributing inventor to any inventions that may arise during development by SentinelOne of any products, services or applications implementing your feature requests. Your preceding acknowledgement notwithstanding, in the event that you are determined to be a contributing inventor to an invention based upon your postings on the Ideas in the SentinelOne Customer Community, by SentinelOne in SentinelOne’s discretion or by any court or government agency competent to make such a determination, you promise to:
- cooperate with SentinelOne in procuring patents to protect the invention;
- execute all necessary paperwork required to procure patents to the invention on SentinelOne behalf; and
- at SentinelOne’s request execute any assignments assigning ownership of any patents or patent applications to the invention to SentinelOne.
- You acknowledge that SentinelOne may, in SentinelOne’s sole discretion, elect to develop, distribute or otherwise make available, and market products, services or applications that incorporate feature requests that you submit on the SentinelOne Customer Community, and you agree not to make any claims against SentinelOne or anyone using a product or service distributed or otherwise made available or marketed by SentinelOne related to the development and offering of such products, services or applications, regardless of whether your feature requests are adopted, not adopted or adopted but modified in any product, service or application.
- You waive any intellectual property or other claims you may have now or in the future against SentinelOne or anyone using a product or service marketed by SentinelOne relating to the operation of the Ideas forum, the hosting by SentinelOne of other parties' feature requests on the SentinelOne Customer Community, and the hosting by SentinelOne of user reviews.
- To the extent you possess now or in the future any copyright, patent or other intellectual property rights that may be infringed by the operation of the Ideas forum itself (excluding the content of individual feature requests), you hereby grant to SentinelOne a nonexclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual, transferable (only to a successor of SentinelOne’s by way of merger, acquisition or corporate reorganization), fully paid-¬up, royalty¬-free sub¬licensable license to all such rights with respect to the operation of the Ideas forum as it may be modified from time to time.
- You acknowledge that anything posted on Ideas by any person, regardless of that person’s affiliation or non-affiliation with SentinelOne, reflects only the opinions of the person making the post. In particular, you acknowledge that nothing posted on Ideas gives rise in any way to a promise or undertaking by SentinelOne to adopt, or refrain from adopting, any feature request or course of action regarding any feature request and that any reliance upon such postings is solely at your own risk.
- Any unreleased services or features discussed in the Ideas forum or on other SentinelOne websites are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. If you purchase SentinelOne’s services, you should make the purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available. SentinelOne reserves the right to change SentinelOne’s product and service plans at any time without notice, in SentinelOne’s sole discretion.
5.2 Feature Request Status
If you post a feature request in the Ideas forum, SentinelOne may, in SentinelOne’s sole discretion, comment on the feature request by appending a status to the request. The status allows SentinelOne to communicate with the Ideas forum Customer Community regarding the possible implementation of feature requests.
Posting a status to a feature request does not cause SentinelOne to undertake any obligation, such as, for example, to develop, implement, release, use, or not use a feature request.
SentinelOne, SentinelOne, Inc., the SentinelOne logo, and other SentinelOne marks used on the SentinelOne Customer Community are owned by SentinelOne and may not be used in any manner without SentinelOne’s express prior written consent.
7. NO WARRANTY
THE SENTINELONE CUSTOMER COMMUNITY IS PROVIDED “AS - IS,” EXCLUSIVE OF ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER. SENTINELONE DISCLAIMS ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
CONTENT POSTED BY ANYONE OTHER THAN SENTINELONE ON THE SENTINELONE CUSTOMER COMMUNITY IS THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE ORIGINATOR OF THAT CONTENT. SENTINELONE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CONTENT POSTED BY YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY, WHETHER OR NOT SENTINELONE REVIEWED OR MODERATED SUCH CONTENT. CONTENT POSTED BY SENTINELONE ON THE SENTINELONE CUSTOMER COMMUNITY IS NOT PART OF ANY USER GUIDE OR LEGAL AGREEMENT, AND, FOR THE AVOIDANCE OF DOUBT, DOES NOT CONSTITUTE “DOCUMENTATION” AS THAT TERM (OR ANY SIMILAR TERM) MAY BE SET FORTH IN A SEPARATE AGREEMENT THAT YOU MAY ENTER INTO, OR MAY HAVE ENTERED INTO, WITH SENTINELONE. ALL SUCH AFOREMENTIONED CONTENT IS PROVIDED “AS ¬IS”, AND SENTINELONE DOES NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION AS TO ITS QUALITY OR ACCURACY, AND SENTINELONE SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, RELIABILITY, USEFULNESS, NON¬INFRINGEMENT, QUALITY OR ORIGINALITY OF SUCH CONTENT. SENTINELONE DISCLAIMS ANY RESPONSIBILITY WHATSOEVER FOR ANY CONTENT OR MATERIAL ON THE SENTINELONE CUSTOMER COMMUNITY REGARDLESS OF WHO ORIGINATED THAT CONTENT (INCLUDING SENTINELONE PERSONNEL, PARTNERS, AFFILIATES OR MODERATORS).
8. NO DAMAGES
You agree that you bear all risks associated with using or relying upon content in the SentinelOne Customer Community, including feature requests and content in the Ideas forum. IN NO EVENT SHALL SentinelOne HAVE ANY LIABILITY HEREUNDER TO YOU FOR ANY LOSSES OR DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR DAMAGES BASED ON LOST PROFITS, DATA OR USE, HOWEVER CAUSED AND, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR UNDER ANY OTHER THEORY OF LIABILITY (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), WHETHER OR NOT YOU HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
You agree to indemnify and hold SentinelOne and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, and employees harmless from any claims, demands, liabilities, losses, damages, costs and expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys' fees) arising from: (i) your breach of these Terms or (ii) any claim made by any third party arising out of content you submit to or post on the SentinelOne Customer Community and your activity on the SentinelOne Customer Community.
10. PROPRIETARY RIGHTS AND PRIVACY
You grant to SentinelOne a perpetual, worldwide, fully-paid-up right and license to use, copy, modify, publish, republish, distribute and create derivative works based on, in any form, any content or material you contribute to the SentinelOne Customer Community. Subject to the limited rights expressly granted hereunder, SentinelOne reserves all rights, title and interest in and to all intellectual property rights in the SentinelOne Customer Community, including but not limited to its user interface, branding, content, ideas, and underlying technology. No rights are granted to you hereunder other than as expressly set forth herein.
11. THIRD PARTY LINKS
The SentinelOne Customer Community may contain links to third party sites; such linked sites are not under SentinelOne’s control and SentinelOne is not responsible for the content of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. SentinelOne reserves the right to remove any links at any time. SentinelOne does not endorse the companies or products to which it links and reserves the right to note such on its web pages. If you decide to access any of the third-party sites linked to via the SentinelOne Customer Community, you do so entirely at your own risk.
12. REMOVAL OF MATERIAL UNDER U.S. DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT
If you wish to submit an allegation of infringement under the U.S. Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (DMCA) please email [email protected] If SentinelOne receives a notice alleging that material or content you posted on the SentinelOne Customer Community infringes another party’s copyright, SentinelOne may remove that material in accordance with Title II of the DMCA (Section 512 of the U.S. Copyright Act).
SentinelOne generally does not pre-screen, verify, edit, monitor or moderate the content posted by users but may do so from time to time in SentinelOne’s sole discretion, including in private groups. SentinelOne and its agents reserve the right to investigate any violation of these Terms and to take appropriate remedial action.
Any violation of these Terms may result in the suspension or termination of your ability to use or participate on the SentinelOne Customer Community and its associated pages. SentinelOne reserves the right to enforce these Terms at its sole discretion, including, but not limited to, warning users of violations, disabling or suspending privileges and/or access, deleting, screening or editing any content, or prohibiting any behavior that does not comply with these Terms, or which SentinelOne otherwise deems inappropriate, harmful, objectionable or inaccurate.
Deliberate attempts to evade or circumvent the suspension or termination of your use of, or participation in, the SentinelOne Customer Community violates these Terms, constitutes an unlawful trespass to SentinelOne’s equipment and systems, and may result in legal action.
SentinelOne may release information concerning your use of the SentinelOne Customer Community (including posted content, registration information, and network records) when SentinelOne believes release is appropriate to comply with applicable law (e.g., pursuant to a subpoena, warrant or court order); to enforce or apply these Terms; to protect SentinelOne’s rights or property; to protect against fraudulent, abusive or unlawful use or participation on the SentinelOne Customer Community; or if SentinelOne reasonably believes that a situation involving imminent danger of death or serious bodily injury to any person requires disclosure.
No failure or delay by either party in exercising any right under these Terms shall constitute a waiver of that right. Other than as expressly stated herein, the remedies provided herein are in addition to, and not exclusive of, any other remedies of a party at law or in equity.
To report violations of these Terms, please email Customer [email protected] with appropriate details, including your contact information.
If any provision of these Terms is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be contrary to law, the provision will be deemed null and void, and the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect.
These Terms do not create a partnership, franchise, joint venture, agency, fiduciary or employment relationship between you and SentinelOne. You may not assign your rights or obligations under these Terms, whether by operation of law or otherwise, without SentinelOne’s prior written consent.
These Terms shall be governed exclusively by the internal laws of the State of California, without regard to its conflicts of laws rules. Each party hereby consents to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in San Francisco County, California to adjudicate any dispute arising out of or relating to these Terms. Except as expressly stated in these Terms, these Terms constitute the entire agreement between the parties, and supersede all prior and contemporaneous agreements, proposals or representations, written or oral, concerning their subject matter. No modification, amendment, or waiver of any provision of these Terms shall be effective unless it is by an update to these Terms that SentinelOne makes available on this website, or is in writing and signed by the party against whom the modification, amendment or waiver is to be asserted.