“We first detected Gyges with our heuristic sensors and then our reverse engineering task force performed an in-depth analysis,” explained Udi Shamir, head of research at Sentinel Labs, in a technical analysis. “It appears to originate from Russia and be designed to target government organizations.
Read more about Cyber Security
- What is Next Generation Endpoint Protection?
- The Complete Guide to MITRE’s 2020 ATT&CK Evaluation
- Top 10 Telegram Cybersecurity Groups You Should Join
- MITRE ATT&CK Framework (Engenuity): Carbanak & FIN7 Evaluation Results
- Detecting Malware Pre-execution with Static Analysis and Machine Learning
- macOS Big Sur Has Landed | 10 Essential Security Tips You Should Know