The variant of the Gyges malware bolted onto the other software was reported by Sentinal Labs, which has been researching for several years malware developed by hackers sponsored by nation states.
Read more about Cyber Security
- What is Next Generation Endpoint Protection?
- Understanding the Difference Between EDR, SIEM, SOAR, and XDR
- What Is A Malware File Signature (And How Does It Work)?
- Why Your Operating System Isn’t Your Cybersecurity Friend
- SentinelOne’s Cybersecurity Predictions 2022: What’s Next?
- Our Take: SentinelOne’s 2022 MITRE ATT&CK Evaluation Results