This is a very fresh product, very expensive to use,” said Tomer Weingarten, the co-founder and chief executive of Sentinel Labs, a Mountain View, Calif., company that announced the discovery. “Even if they caught the malware, it would be hard to know how it got in your system.”
Read more about Cyber Security
- What is Next Generation Endpoint Protection?
- Understanding the Difference Between EDR, SIEM, SOAR, and XDR
- What Is A Malware File Signature (And How Does It Work)?
- Why Your Operating System Isn’t Your Cybersecurity Friend
- SentinelOne’s Cybersecurity Predictions 2022: What’s Next?
- Our Take: SentinelOne’s 2022 MITRE ATT&CK Evaluation Results