This is a very fresh product, very expensive to use,” said Tomer Weingarten, the co-founder and chief executive of Sentinel Labs, a Mountain View, Calif., company that announced the discovery. “Even if they caught the malware, it would be hard to know how it got in your system.”
Read more about Cyber Security
- What is Next Generation Endpoint Protection?
- The Complete Guide to MITRE’s 2020 ATT&CK Evaluation
- Top 10 Telegram Cybersecurity Groups You Should Join
- MITRE ATT&CK Framework (Engenuity): Carbanak & FIN7 Evaluation Results
- Detecting Malware Pre-execution with Static Analysis and Machine Learning
- macOS Big Sur Has Landed | 10 Essential Security Tips You Should Know