SentinelOne® Streamlines Vulnerability Management with Singularity™ Ranger Insights
Groundbreaking solution provides single console from which companies can continuously identify and prioritize threats, manage risk on all devices
MOUNTAIN VIEW, CA – August 9, 2023 – Vulnerabilities are on the rise, and the pressure is on for companies to manage them with greater speed and transparency. To help them do it, SentinelOne (NYSE: S), a pioneer and leader in autonomous threat detection and prevention, today announced the launch of Singularity™ Ranger Insights. Building on the company’s top-ranked asset discovery and protection capabilities, the innovative solution removes the complexity from vulnerability management, enabling companies to continuously discover unmanaged assets, evaluate and prioritize threats and mitigate risk using a single console and agent. The news came during Black Hat 2023, the premier cyber security event being held in Las Vegas this week.
“Today’s work-from-anywhere world has opened the door to an increasing number of vulnerabilities, and when it comes to managing them, the stakes have never been higher”, said Lana Knop, Vice President of Product Management, Endpoint and Identity Products, SentinelOne.“More than 25 percent of all breaches are the result of vulnerability exploitation, and the average cost of remediating them can top $4.5 million. With Singularity Ranger Insights, security teams have a powerful tool they can use to reduce the time, cost and complexity of vulnerability management and significantly improve their security posture.,”
Built on the Singularity platform, Singularity Ranger Insights leverages SentinelOne’s industry-leading agent to deliver streamlined endpoint detection response (EDR), network discovery, vulnerability management and compliance requirements.
Reduced Complexity and Costs
Real-time insights from the agent minimize dependency on network connectivity and point-in-time scan configurations used by legacy approaches, reducing cost, complexity and bandwidth challenges, while increasing visibility.
How it Works
Singularity Ranger Insights continuously monitors security posture changes on workstations, and when potentially risky devices and applications are identified, the SentinelOne agent can be deployed to isolate them. Using the solution, security teams can:
- Get context for exploitation, based on live updates of a vulnerability’s maturity, remediation, and reported confidence levels.
- Gain visibility into vulnerabilities associated with applications and operating systems across Microsoft, Linux, and macOS – whether they are physical, virtual, or cloud.
- Prioritize vulnerabilities based on environmental evidence such as exploitation in the wild, patch/workaround availability and business criticality and remediate the most impactful.
- Deploy the SentinelOne agent on unmanaged endpoints and automatically bring them into compliance, or isolate if evaluated as risky.
- Automate workflows and eliminate the need to pivot between tools, saving time and better- utilizing limited security and IT resources.
- Run EDR queries on affected endpoints to pull in more information on network connectivity and determine whether a vulnerability has been exploited.
- Consolidate tools and leverage existing endpoint footprint to lower operational costs.
Singularity Ranger Insights is available today and on full display at Black Hat. To learn more about the solution, visit booth #1520, or click here.
SentinelOne is the leader in autonomous cybersecurity. SentinelOne’s Singularity™ Platform detects, prevents, and responds to cyber attacks at machine speed, empowering organizations to secure endpoints, cloud workloads, containers, identities, and mobile and network-connected devices with speed, accuracy and simplicity. Over 10,000 customers, including Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and Global 2000 companies, as well as prominent governments, trust SentinelOne to secure the future today. To learn more, visit www.sentinelone.com
+1 (440) 862-0676