The EDR Leader.
The MITRE Engenuity ATT&CK evaluations show SentinelOne was the only vendor with 100% visibility, zero missed detections and no configuration changes. Watch the on-demand webinar for a deep dive into SentinelOne’s results.
What You'll Learn In the Webinar:
• Why the 2020 MITRE Engenuity ATT&CK Evaluations matter and how it can help you save budget and time
• More about the 2020 ATT&CK Evaluation test and methodology
• How to examine and interpret the results, including the metrics that matter
• SentinelOne’s performance and how we detected attacks used by Carbanak & Fin7
• How to operationalize the lessons from the 2020 MITRE Engenuity ATT&CK Evaluations
Understanding Carbanak Emulation
2020 ATT&CK Evaluations Day 1
Understanding Fin7 Emulation
2020 ATT&CK Evaluations Day 2
MITRE Engenuity™ ATT&CK ® Evaluation – Carbanak and FIN7
The 2020 ATT&CK Evaluation Results
and What They Mean
Now that the 2020 MITRE Engenuity ATT&CK Evaluations results have been published, how do you navigate through the flurry of vendor positioning to focus on the metrics that really matter? Here’s SentinelOne’s take.