Sentinel Labs researchers recently detected what they describe as “virtually invisible” malware called Gyges, which appears to have originated in Russia as part of a government espionage campaign.
Read more about Cyber Security
- What is Next Generation Endpoint Protection?
- Understanding the Difference Between EDR, SIEM, SOAR, and XDR
- What Is A Malware File Signature (And How Does It Work)?
- Why Your Operating System Isn’t Your Cybersecurity Friend
- SentinelOne’s Cybersecurity Predictions 2022: What’s Next?
- Our Take: SentinelOne’s 2022 MITRE ATT&CK Evaluation Results