- 49:18 Chapter 12: YARA Hunting for Code Reuse: DoppelPaymer Ransomware & Dridex Families
- 31:35 Chapter 11: Here we GO: Crimeware & APT, Journey From "RobbinHood" to APT28
- 17:48 Chapter 10: Analyzing Persistence Mechanisms in Malware
- 27:10 Chapter 9: How TrickBot Hooking Engine Targets Windows 10 Browsers
- 28:09 Chapter 8: How Threat Actors Gain an Initial Foothold | Hanciter and ISFB
- 30:04 Chapter 7: How Malware Uses Privilege Escalation to Compromise Devices | FlawedGrace RAT and Pitou Spambot
- 20:27 Chapter 6: From Office Macro Malware to Lightweight JS Loader | Deep Insight into “FIN7” Malware Chain
- 36:14 Chapter 5: Analyzing Shellcode Usage in Malware
- 24:16 Chapter 4: Dissecting FIN6 “FrameworkPOS”: Point-of-Sale Malware Analysis & Internals
- 36:40 Chapter 3: RIG Exploit Kit Chain Internals - VBScript “CVE-2018-8174” & Flash “CVE-2018-4878” Exploit
- 1:03:35 Chapter 2: Understanding Common Malware Injection Techniques
- 17:35 Chapter 1: Recognizing Encryption Algorithms in Malware: RC4
Read the Zero2Hero Course Posts
Here We GO: Crimeware Virus & APT Journey From “RobbinHood” to APT28
The Zero2Hero course continues with Vitali Kremez exploring Golang malware through a comparison of Robbinhood ransomware and Zebrocy loader samplesREAD MORE
How TrickBot Malware Hooking Engine Targets Windows 10 Browsers
The Zero2Hero malware course continues with Vitali Kremez revealing how TrickBot’s hooking engine targets Chrome, Firefox, Explorer and Edge in Windows 10READ MORE
Deep Insight into “FIN7” Malware Chain: From Office Macro Malware to Lightweight JS Loader
The Zero2Hero malware course continues with Vitali Kremez dissecting the ‘Fin7’ malware chain that leverages malicious MS Office Macros and a JS loader.READ MORE
Info Stealers | How Malware Hacks Private User Data
Continuing our free Zero2Hero malware reverse engineering course, Daniel Bunce dives into the details of KPot, Vidar & Raccoon Info Stealers.READ MORE
FIN6 “FrameworkPOS”: Point-of-Sale Malware Analysis & Internals
The Zero2Hero malware course continues with Vitali Kremez diving into FIN6 “FrameworkPOS”, targeting payment card data from Point-of-Sale (POS) or eCommerce systemsREAD MORE
Gootkit Banking Trojan | Part 3: Retrieving the Final Payload
Gootkit’s final payload contains multiple Node.js scripts. Join Daniel Bunce as he reverse engineers the malware to take a deeper look at what it delivers.READ MORE
Powerful, Autonomous Endpoint Protection
SentinelOne saves you time by using multiple AI engines, providing complete visibility into all activity, and even rolling back threats with a single agent.
Predict Malicious Behavior
Autonomous monitoring and dynamic behavior tracking detect malicious activity across all threat vectors.
Rapidly Eliminate Threats
Fully-automated, integrated response capabilities eliminate threats and roll manipulated files back to trusted states.
Seamlessly Adapt Defenses
Cloud intelligence and machine learning seamlessly adapt your endpoint and server defenses against the latest malware and attacks.
Do you want better protection?
Hey, We're SentinelOne. We are determined to protect enterprises from cyber threats. Our only question is, will it be yours?
Copyright © 2019 SentinelOne. All Rights Reserved.