- 30:04 Chapter 7: How Malware Uses Privilege Escalation to Compromise Devices | FlawedGrace RAT and Pitou Spambot
- 20:27 Chapter 6: From Office Macro Malware to Lightweight JS Loader | Deep Insight into “FIN7” Malware Chain
- 36:14 Chapter 5: Analyzing Shellcode Usage in Malware
- 24:16 Chapter 4: Dissecting FIN6 “FrameworkPOS”: Point-of-Sale Malware Analysis & Internals
- 36:40 Chapter 3: RIG Exploit Kit Chain Internals - VBScript “CVE-2018-8174” & Flash “CVE-2018-4878” Exploit
- 1:03:35 Chapter 2: Understanding Common Malware Injection Techniques
- 17:35 Chapter 1: Recognizing Encryption Algorithms in Malware: RC4
Read the Zero2Hero Course Posts
Writing Malware Configuration Extractors for ISFB/Ursnif
The Zero2Hero malware course continues with Daniel Bunce demonstrating automated IOC extraction using a python script and an example of ISFB/Ursnif malware.READ MORE
Info Stealers | How Malware Hacks Private User Data
Continuing our free Zero2Hero malware reverse engineering course, Daniel Bunce dives into the details of KPot, Vidar & Raccoon Info Stealers.READ MORE
Deep Insight into “FIN7” Malware Chain: From Office Macro Malware to Lightweight JS Loader
The Zero2Hero malware course continues with Vitali Kremez dissecting the ‘Fin7’ malware chain that leverages malicious MS Office Macros and a JS loader.READ MORE
Gootkit Banking Trojan | Deep Dive into Anti-Analysis Features
Gootkit packs plenty of Anti-Analysis features to evade sandboxes, prevent execution in a Virtual Machine, and slow down analysis. Let’s take a dive inside!READ MORE
FIN6 “FrameworkPOS”: Point-of-Sale Malware Analysis & Internals
The Zero2Hero malware course continues with Vitali Kremez diving into FIN6 “FrameworkPOS”, targeting payment card data from Point-of-Sale (POS) or eCommerce systemsREAD MORE
RIG Exploit Kit Chain Internals
The Zero2Hero malware course continues with Vitali Kremez explaining the RIG Exploit Kit and how it led to the Amadey Stealer and Clipboard HijackerREAD MORE
Powerful, Autonomous Endpoint Protection
SentinelOne saves you time by using multiple AI engines, providing complete visibility into all activity, and even rolling back threats with a single agent.
Predict Malicious Behavior
Autonomous monitoring and dynamic behavior tracking detect malicious activity across all threat vectors.
Rapidly Eliminate Threats
Fully-automated, integrated response capabilities eliminate threats and roll manipulated files back to trusted states.
Seamlessly Adapt Defenses
Cloud intelligence and machine learning seamlessly adapt your endpoint and server defenses against the latest malware and attacks.
Do you want better protection?
Hey, We're SentinelOne. We are determined to protect enterprises from cyber threats. Our only question is, will it be yours?
Copyright © 2019 SentinelOne. All Rights Reserved.