Enlist in SentinelOne's Threat Hunting Workshop
Join forces with SentinelOne for an introductory course to threat hunting. The SentinelOne ThreatOps Workshop will teach students the responsibilities of being a threat hunter, common tools used for threat hunting, and how to create and test a threat hunting hypothesis. Key topics include the difference between threat hunting and searching, the ATT&CK framework, hypotheses, IOC/TTPs and interpreting hunt results.
Receive your intel.
Neutralize the threat.
Rank up your threat hunting tactics with ThreatOps – SentinelOne Threat Hunting Workshop. In this workshop
you will learn:
- The many skills and tools of a threat hunter.
- The difference between hunting and searching
- Utilizing common attack vocabulary to interpret intelligence.
- Building better hunts utilizing environment knowledge.
- Using a threat hunt to better understand
anomalies in data.